Sunday, December 11, 2016

Me

I write because I have stories in my head that need to come out. They need to take shape and the only way they can is to write them out.

I read because I like to be in another persons world even if only for a few chapters and pages.

I listen to music because it is the greatest relief to know that someone else has felt exactly the way you do at any moment in time.

 I knit because I love the feeling of accomplishment when I make something by hand. I enjoy creating and enjoying the finished product. It makes me proud.

I love animals because they are amazing, they have different rules than people, they have complex societies and interactions with one another that to us may seem simple.

I drink coffee because it tastes good and makes me feel good inside. I enjoy being on a caffeine high.

I like to learn languages and about new cultures because I love traveling and would love to experience more than just a vacation when I do.

I talk a lot because I enjoy interacting with other people. I love to help people sort out their problems and ask for advice. I love to debate people on all sorts of topics because a new perspective just might completely change my world.

Each person is different. The things above are only a few things that I enjoy, I have so many more interests that might be expressed on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment